Become a Corporate Partner
Benefits of becoming a corporate partner
A partnership with us will help build your reputation as a company that is passionate and committed to supporting people affected by HIV.
We have a dedicated and professional Corporate Partnerships Specialist to build mutually beneficial partnerships that will help meet your company’s marketing objectives, as well as support our services for people with HIV.
If you'd like to know more, contact the Corporate Partnerships team on 02 9283 8666
Partnering with us will help your company to:
- Benefit from a tailored PR campaign that demonstrates to your partners and customers how your support is making a difference.
- Enhance your diversity and inclusion policies.
- Gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Boost your company profile and staff morale.
- Access high profile networking opportunities through our special events programme.
- Achieve team building through fundraising and volunteering.
- Associate with our trusted brand.
Our current corporate partners include:
- MAC AIDS Fund
- State Street
- ViiV Healthcare
- Vodafone Australia
How to get involved:
We can help you hold a bespoke fundraising event, such as trivia or a fun run. Activities surrounding events like World AIDS Day are also great team builders and loads of fun.
However you want to work with us, we can provide you with expert support generating ideas, planning your fundraising calendar and delivering it in ways that motivate and engage employees.
Please contact the Fundraising and Marketing team on 02 9283 8666 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on any of the above activities