Marketing and Fundraising Manager
- Applications close Monday 1 May 2017
- Full time permanent role
- Sydney location
- Australia’s longest running HIV charity
Your new company
Bobby Goldsmith Foundation (BGF) is Australia’s longest-running HIV charity. Founded in 1984, BGF undertakes a range of support and interventions that address key determinants of poor health outcomes for people living with HIV (PLHIV) – ie long-term social and economic poverty.
We are seeking an exceptional Marketing and Fundraising Manager to focus their skills and expertise in developing and implementing the marketing and fundraising strategies to build brand awareness and increase revenue across multiple channels through new business opportunities.
Your new role
The Marketing and Fundraising Manager is a key member of BGF’s Executive Leadership team, and has accountability for:
- Leading an integrated Marketing team comprising Fundraising and Communications streams;
- The development and leadership of the Marketing and Fundraising business unit in New South Wales and South Australia; and
- The strategic and operational delivery of an extensive suite of marketing services, including branding, image and organisational reputation, marketing communications, advertising, direct marketing, database management, funding via grants, fundraising, events, sponsorships and social media.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have demonstrated leadership and management capabilities within a not‐for‐profit organisation coupled with the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant, recognised marketing and communications discipline
- Extensive marketing management experience
- Senior fundraising management experience with an solid understanding of all available channels and programs
- Minimum of 5 years in a middle-management role, plus a minimum of 3 years in a senior management role
- Experience in managing new business initiatives through the grant acquisition process
- Strong leadership skills, the ability to inspire and motivate
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary package of base plus super and not-for-profit salary packaging for this exciting opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you feel your skills and experience are relevant for this position please contact Andrew Buchanan, Acting CEO on 02 9283 8666 or alternatively by email at firstname.lastname@example.org