Are you feeling on edge? Constantly worrying? Down in the dumps for no particular reason? Join us for a 6 week online program to learn practical skills to get on top of your mood and anxiety.
Led by Amy from RewireMe, you will connect to a group of welcoming peers to learn skills and techniques from Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to help you recognise and respond to low mood and anxiety in more constructive ways. It's time to take charge of your thoughts and feelings, rather than be kicked around by them! We will focus on:
1. Understanding mood, anxiety and your mental health
2. Thinking skills to tame your inner critic
3. Thinking skills to improve your mood
4. Actions you can take to ensure your environment works for you
5. Helpful ways to communicate when you're feeling down or anxious
6. Applying these practical skills to your everyday life
Please note, programs need a minimum of 6 attendants to proceed. If less than 6 participants sign up by the start date, applicants will be placed on a waitlist until the minimum level is reached.